Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In Lieu of a Blog Post!

It is my dream to be able to have the time to actually write someday.  I'd love to be one of those moms that can write a story about their day, or an experience they had in relationship to what they're feeling or thinking.... the words are continually moving through my mind, but alas, not enough time to really sit down and write..... hmmm... maybe a 2012 goal to work towards!

By then, my little guy will be 3 and maybe a little more manageable, my oldest will be 6.5 and only have 1st grade homework to deal with..... one can only dream about what extra time I may have ; )

In the meantime, I wanted to share with the Blossom folks, some of the most inspiring blogs that I've been reading the past year.

Birthing From Within Creatress Pam England: A place for parents and birth people to meet for conversations.  Currently she is exploring 50 ways to change birth in our culture and it has led to some fabulous conversations

The Happiness Project: One Woman's quest for happiness without perfection.  
Written by Charity Terry Lorenzo (first ever Blossom Office Assistant)

Breathing in this life... Support for Women and Mothers: Fit and Fearless Living: Currently she listed her most favorite posts for the year.
http://www.gingergarner.blogspot.com 


I  hope you are inspired as much as I am by these women and their stories.


Mendy Thijssen
Blossom Volunteer and Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment